Emergency Alert System
Adams State University has a text/email alert system to notify the campus of emergencies in a timely manner. Adams State students (and their families) can sign up to receive emergency alerts by text message and/or email. This service is provided to students at no additional cost, unless the cell phone carrier being used charges for text messages.
Examples of alerts
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather
- Physical plant issues (e.g., natural gas leak, etc.)
- Community safety risks (e.g., incidents occurring near campus, etc.)
欧洲杯怎么买球Each Adams State student can register up to two phone numbers and two email addresses (a parent or spouse’s mobile phone number/email can be added to a student’s alert account). Users can login using their campus username and password.
Sign-Up with a Text
- From your cell phone, send a text message to “79516” and put “adamsalert” in the subject/text box. (No capital letters and no spaces).
- You will receive a text instructing you to text “yes” to complete the sign up.
- After this confirmation, you will receive text alerts.
- Please note that depending on your personal cell phone plan, there may be a nominal fee from you carrier to receive text messages, but there is no charge from Adams State to use the alert service.
At the end of the academic year in May, current subscriptions will be removed and you will be required to re-enroll at the beginning of the academic year (August).
Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time. For additional assistance contact email@example.com. View the .