Veteran’s Educational Benefits
Welcome Veterans, Current Military, and Dependents
Adams State University is appreciative of your service to our country and is honored to assist you with your educational benefits. The VA School Certifying Official (SCO) is located in the Veterans Center. The SCO forwards enrollment certifications to regional offices of the Veterans Administration, provides assistance to students with problems that relate to the Veterans Administration educational programs, and maintains a reference file on all VA students for up to 5 years.
NOTE: The certifying official is not a VA employee, and can’t make decisions about your eligibility for VA benefits.
General Veteran Information
Military Tuition Assistance
- Contact your education service officer for your unit for Tuition Assistance information.
- If your Tuition Assistance is not enough to cover the cost of tuition, use a VA education benefit, Chapter 30, or Chapter 33 to cover the remaining cost of tuition.
Available Education Benefits
Additional Resources and Contacts
- Veterans Educational Benefits:
- Veterans Benefits (non-educational):
- VA Benefit Student Hotline: 1-888-442-4551
- Verification of Enrollment: 1-877-823-2378 (For Chapters 30, 1606, 1607)